Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Tobacco Leaves + Shredder + Electric Cigarette Maker= 100% Natural Tobacco Cigarettes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tobacco Leaves + Shredder + Electric Cigarette Maker= 100% Natural Tobacco Cigarettes

Make a pack of fresh tobacco cigarettes in just two minutes! See the basic operation of Fresh Choice Tobacco Cigarette Making Machine:

Tobacco leaves are available in four blends: American Blend Red (Marlboro is an American Blend); American Blend Blue (lower nicotine); Virginia Blend (American Spirit is a Virginia Blend or English Blend); and Turkish blend (for those who prefer different types of tobacco blends)

Check out my blog for more information Tobacco and Cigarette Maker: SMOKE Fresh and Pay Less!
    Last edited by Marie; 05-13-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Looks like an interesting device. I like smoking a cigarette every once in awhile. 100% natural sounds like the way to go. I hate thinking about all the chemicals in a regular cigarette. Can't be good for your health (not that this is that much better).

Quote Originally Posted by the_future View Post
    Looks like an interesting device. I like smoking a cigarette every once in awhile. 100% natural sounds like the way to go. I hate thinking about all the chemicals in a regular cigarette. Can't be good for your health (not that this is that much better).
    I agree with you. That's why for those who can't get smoking off their lifestyle, they can now do it in a natural way. What makes cigarettes more harmful is the chemicals involved during the process of making them in a factory. Smoking pure tobacco also increases the pleasure and you get to save more since you roll your own sticks.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Have you tried e-cigarettes? I've been using one for about a year now and have found is much cheaper and I still get my nicotine fix without all the added chemicals. Granted the PG is a big controversial issue right now but if you stick with pure VG all your doing is adding food products into your body with the nicotine of course.

Quote Originally Posted by the_future View Post
    Please give up this thing s for your own safety. because there is no life which can make you beautiful in nature. i was also a chain smoker but now i am far away from this things.