Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Glen Beck finally get it. (sort of)

  1. #1

    Glen Beck finally get it. (sort of)

    With the exception of his remarks about the Libertarian Party. The Libertarian Party, unlike the Tea Party, won't just let anyone join and be in leaderhip positions. They seen what happened with the Tea Party, and won't allow that to happen to them. What I'm talking about, is the Tea Party being infiltrated by die hard Republicans like Sarah Palin and her "Tea Party Express" who associated, supported and campaigned for one of the biggest RINO's in our government. John McCain.


  2. #2
    Its amazing people take this guy Glenn Beck seriously. He'll say anything just to get a headline or attention. He should be wearing a tinfoil hat during some of his segments.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by the_future View Post
    Its amazing people take this guy Glenn Beck seriously. He'll say anything just to get a headline or attention. He should be wearing a tinfoil hat during some of his segments.
    Could you be disturbed because he makes a lot of money, has a lot of followers, has his own show, and all you have is a truck to drive for low wages?

  4. #4
    I watch Glenn Beck sometimes, but I don't agree with everything he says...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by collinsexton View Post
    I watch Glenn Beck sometimes, but I don't agree with everything he says...
    The truth of the matter is he is entitled to his opinion. Apparently there are many who believe in what he says, or for whatever reason watch/listen to his show.
    Like you I dont agree with everything he says. that is the way it should be, he is entitled to his beliefs and so are we. We can choose what we believe, whether he agrees or not. Therefore why should he, or others, always be chastised for their personal beliefs.
    Therefore just say what you are trying to say, and if I disagree I will have my say as well. respect your right to your own opinion, and expect the same. I must agree with the original OP in that one of the biggest RHINO's is John Mcclain. I also think it is time for him to leave, and that the Viet Cong, his war time captors, succeeded in brain washing him.

  6. #6
    Whoah.. quite a little show here guys, huh. Take it easy folks and keep safe on the road.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapon A-z View Post
    Whoah.. quite a little show here guys, huh. Take it easy folks and keep safe on the road.
    Whoah for what. Just having a conversation concerning our beliefs of the ops comments. Everyone has their opinions, I thought this was the place we could air them. Just conversation. Anyway thats my 2 bits on this.

  8. #8
    I agree, we're all able to express our opinions...and I'm glad we have this forum to do so.

    I for one am very concerned about the direction some things are going, having grown up during the cold war. The airline searches and document inspections remind me of the old Soviet Union, and I've heard people advocate restrictions on driving vehicles ....even requiring permits to drive long distances because the 'Government should give permission to someone to travel before they waste all that gas.' Those kind of folks worry me a lot. And what would that do to our industry? Can you imagine not only having to wait for your dispatcher to find you a load, but then wait until the government gave you permission to use the fuel to make the delivery, and possibly even getting a ticket because you used too much by their estimation?

    You can accuse me of needing a tin foil hat, but they just completed fuel studies here in my town, installing devices in people's cars to monitor their usage. I think it likely we will start to see movement toward that end in the near future.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tajw View Post
    I agree, we're all able to express our opinions...and I'm glad we have this forum to do so.

    I for one am very concerned about the direction some things are going, having grown up during the cold war. The airline searches and document inspections remind me of the old Soviet Union, and I've heard people advocate restrictions on driving vehicles ....even requiring permits to drive long distances because the 'Government should give permission to someone to travel before they waste all that gas.' Those kind of folks worry me a lot. And what would that do to our industry? Can you imagine not only having to wait for your dispatcher to find you a load, but then wait until the government gave you permission to use the fuel to make the delivery, and possibly even getting a ticket because you used too much by their estimation?

    You can accuse me of needing a tin foil hat, but they just completed fuel studies here in my town, installing devices in people's cars to monitor their usage. I think it likely we will start to see movement toward that end in the near future.
    Have to agree with you. I grew up in the by gone days, before Kennedy became president. Although, I started taking notice around 1969, and I agree this country has taken a turn in the wrong direction. I am only glad that my time is almost over, unfortunately my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren will have to suffer.
    Like you have said, we have lost a lot of freedom, and ability to run our own lived. Government has gotten to large, and think they are smarter then us and therefore they have to take care of us. All I got to say is, lets go back to the original contriturion and only that way, and leave my business and freedom alone.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Like you have said, we have lost a lot of freedom, and ability to run our own lived. Government has gotten to large, and think they are smarter then us and therefore they have to take care of us. All I got to say is, lets go back to the original contriturion and only that way, and leave my business and freedom alone.
    Well said, Black Knight. We know government has gotten too large when the USDA tells magicians they have to create expensive disaster plans and get training in them for the bunnies they use in their act. And don't forget the bunny inspectors that come around and check to make sure they are safe.

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-write-disast/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

12 Volt Coolers for Truckers