Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: New Here Just saying hello and intro

Cool New Here Just saying hello and intro

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_truckdriver1.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	112Howdy Yall
    Thought I would Stop by and intro myself my name is lynn and I hope will become a new driver in the next week and few days I after calling all day diligently got into CR England driving School something i have wanted to do since i was 20 yrs old but, being married they could drive a truck i could not .. Now many moons later after running saltwater fishing charters i finally can live my dream my husband passed after 18 yrs of bliss and I had a very short lived boyfriend who decided for me he also drove a truck for a lumber company that i just wasn't girlfriend material but, wife material and he wasn't ready sucks right for someone to make descions for you.. Anyhow on a load to Va. i decided the dream is back please god give me the strength to finally do what i want and that is to drive a truck and after banging my head on the wall all day a call came in just before 3:00pm a women recruiter who was awsome explain everything to me and ask me when could i leave i said when is the sooner i can get in she said around march 4th so i am hopefully going to live for me now my daughter is grown n married no husband, ex boyfriend who actually supported me driving a truck..

Let me give advise to women who want to do this though some recruiters men mostly will say we just cannot do this or that ...you find you a women and talk to her ask if they have any women recruiters if a man answers she will try anything she can to help you but, you must have the drive and excited as i did i cried when she told me yes they could help me..
    DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED AND IF YOU HAVE A DREAM YOU LIVE IT DO NOT LET ANYONE GET IN YOUR WAY LADIES Remember when we are on the road earn respect give us all a good name

Oh Yea the Howdy Yall is I am from Houston Texas just living in Alabama since May yes I am a Texas Aggie and Proud of it ! and yes i wear cowgirl boots :-)

Howdy MSLynn! Welcome to the forum. Hope you can share more of your trucking wit and experience here. Check out our Women Truckers Section and you might want to lead the lady truckers out there. Click this link http://www.roadtrucker.com/forum/for...en-in-Trucking Cheers!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie