Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me_truckdriver1.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	112Howdy Yall
Thought I would Stop by and intro myself my name is lynn and I hope will become a new driver in the next week and few days I after calling all day diligently got into CR England driving School something i have wanted to do since i was 20 yrs old but, being married they could drive a truck i could not .. Now many moons later after running saltwater fishing charters i finally can live my dream my husband passed after 18 yrs of bliss and I had a very short lived boyfriend who decided for me he also drove a truck for a lumber company that i just wasn't girlfriend material but, wife material and he wasn't ready sucks right for someone to make descions for you.. Anyhow on a load to Va. i decided the dream is back please god give me the strength to finally do what i want and that is to drive a truck and after banging my head on the wall all day a call came in just before 3:00pm a women recruiter who was awsome explain everything to me and ask me when could i leave i said when is the sooner i can get in she said around march 4th so i am hopefully going to live for me now my daughter is grown n married no husband, ex boyfriend who actually supported me driving a truck..

Let me give advise to women who want to do this though some recruiters men mostly will say we just cannot do this or that ...you find you a women and talk to her ask if they have any women recruiters if a man answers she will try anything she can to help you but, you must have the drive and excited as i did i cried when she told me yes they could help me..
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED AND IF YOU HAVE A DREAM YOU LIVE IT DO NOT LET ANYONE GET IN YOUR WAY LADIES Remember when we are on the road earn respect give us all a good name

Oh Yea the Howdy Yall is I am from Houston Texas just living in Alabama since May yes I am a Texas Aggie and Proud of it ! and yes i wear cowgirl boots :-)