Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Im am currently in CDL school in West Michigan; My question is

To David Tompkins....you said you've trained newbies.....I am only a couple of weeks out from flying to Steven's Transport in Dallas. (right after I pass my CDL-A road test). One of the things that I'm told to purchase and bring is a sleeping bag. Is this item something I'll only use while doing the 8 weeks of training in the trainer's truck? The prices vary from $30 - 150. Not sure if I should be investing in a top of the line or just something to get me by? THX

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Supernault View Post
    To David Tompkins....you said you've trained newbies.....I am only a couple of weeks out from flying to Steven's Transport in Dallas. (right after I pass my CDL-A road test). One of the things that I'm told to purchase and bring is a sleeping bag. Is this item something I'll only use while doing the 8 weeks of training in the trainer's truck? The prices vary from $30 - 150. Not sure if I should be investing in a top of the line or just something to get me by? THX
    Get one that you're going to be compfy sleeping in. You'll have to sleep in it every day/night....

BTW, Steven sucks.. But, it is a start.

One thing you need to fully understand, all companies lie to you. A lot of trainers are a holes. If you have to report your trainer, don't expect any results. Unless it's serious. But, they do keep record of complaints of the trainers. Just as they keep records of complaints about you....

"Hire them in masses, then fire their arses" seems to be the motto of the big companies.
    What you do means a whole lot more than anything you've got to say.

A reply from our facebook fan Robert Lee Hester:

"Pretty much but I do carry my extreme cold weather bag in truck (you never know when you could break down or get stuck in cold weather ) no running engine =no heat."
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2