Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Shower time!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shower time!

Just curious: (And for RVers, especially) Those of you who take pets with you...how do you shower them on the road?
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

I don't have my dogs anymore but my parents have a small dog. I am a little ashamed to say this but we usually give them the cold bath treatment on the road. We've thrown creek water on them (yes we bath in the cold water too) or just hosed them down when we are able to. The key is after getting them wet to keep them from rolling around in the dirt immediately afterwords as it makes them 10x dirtier, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KryptoniteDragon View Post
    I don't have my dogs anymore but my parents have a small dog. I am a little ashamed to say this but we usually give them the cold bath treatment on the road. We've thrown creek water on them (yes we bath in the cold water too) or just hosed them down when we are able to. The key is after getting them wet to keep them from rolling around in the dirt immediately afterwords as it makes them 10x dirtier, lol.
    Hey, it's better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by KryptoniteDragon View Post
    This sounds cute actually. lol
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

In my case I shower the pup before heading out on the road. It's better that way plus I don't really mind him getting dirty because dogs really love to play, lol. It's fun watching them rolling, running, and everything else. After that, we can give them a bath with the nearest natural body of water.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

When I drove I had a cat. So....no shower for her. But she was leash trained and a good companion.