Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Hello from RoadTrucker's Trucking Forum!

Blog Entries
    Actually it is called Motivation Here, not "the call". However Motivation Here is a motivational book reading call.

Ou yeee... book .. it's a good motivation

Blog Entries
    Thanks Truck Fighter. I read good motivational books on Motivation Here. Presently reading The New Psycho Cybernetics. You can find the Replays to the call if you just search for Glynn Hodges Mixcloud. I just posted The New Psycho-Cybernetics Day Twenty Three. I usually tweet them also. My handle there is rnycboater
    Thanks again for your response. I will let you know the next book that I will read soon.

I will have post Part Two of my blog on Success by tomorrow.

My Nephew is a tucker with stage 4 cancer.

I was wondering if all you Truckers could get on your radios and put out the word that there is a fellow Trucker that is dying and in need of help fast.

He has a gofundme account. Philip Ventris cancer fund at https://www.gofundme.com/7m4fb2xg.

We are having to take him to OKC everyday for Radiation Treatment. We are about out of money for gas.
    I hope and pray some of you Truckers can find it in your hearts to help him.
    Thank You All
    Carolen Ventris-Davis
    405-332-4184
    Last edited by Admin; 10-24-2015 at 12:28 AM.

Joey Tribbiani?))))

Hi everyone,

I am Drew and I own Archer Tax Group, we specializing in helping company drivers become Owner Operators and O/O become fleet owners.

Hi Drew, Welcome to the Community!
    Stay Safe
    Manette

HI! I'm Kat from Dallas. Been trucking off and on since 1998, mostly in milk tankers. I currently work in safety at a small trucking company in Dallas (>15 trucks), but I'm also responsible for recruiting. I've never done recruiting, so I'm learning on the fly. I had to get out of the truck because i went to climb my catwalk to hook my lines and tore my meniscus. Not fun! Anyway, i look forward to chatting with everyone.

Have you used a Cobra CB Radio any time? I've got some idea about them. Can you suggest to me if they are good or bad.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Admin; 10-12-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Hello everyone! Feel free to post anything about Trucking but of course, we would like to know each and everyone of you. So introduce yourself in the best way possible or just simply say 'Hello I'm _________ from _______." Include your expectations about this forum, etc.

We greatly appreciate helpful members with valuable posts and as a little reward, members who contributed 5 or more posts will be allowed to include their signatures. And these signatures could be a link back to their online business sites, charities, organizations, etc. Have fun everyone!
    Hey Marie,
    Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll be checking in from time to time.
    Irishjim

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast