Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello from RoadTrucker's Trucking Forum!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello from RoadTrucker's Trucking Forum!

Hello everyone! Feel free to post anything about Trucking but of course, we would like to know each and everyone of you. So introduce yourself in the best way possible or just simply say 'Hello I'm _________ from _______." Include your expectations about this forum, etc.

We greatly appreciate helpful members with valuable posts and as a little reward, members who contributed 5 or more posts will be allowed to include their signatures. And these signatures could be a link back to their online business sites, charities, organizations, etc. Have fun everyone!
    Last edited by Marie; 09-28-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Just connected my facebook with the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Hello everyone! Feel free to post anything about Trucking but of course, we would like to know each and everyone of you. So introduce yourself in the best way possible or just simply say 'Hello I'm _________ from _______." Include your expectations about this forum, etc.

We greatly appreciate helpful members with valuable posts and as a little reward, members who contributed 5 or more posts will be allowed to include their signatures. And these signatures could be a link back to their online business sites, charities, organizations, etc. Have fun everyone!

Hello. I'm Dex from Illinois. Just stopped by to wish all truckers a wonderful day ahead. Keep safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Arnaiz View Post
    Hello. I'm Dex from Illinois. Just stopped by to wish all truckers a wonderful day ahead. Keep safe.
    Hi Dex. Thanks for joining. We are looking forward for your road stories. Enjoy

Hello Dex.. Hello Hapon A-z.. keep safe too.

hii..want to share some of my trucking experience here... By the way merry christmas

Hello I am Rick from NY I will be starting my first truck driving job the first week of Jan 2013 I got my CDL about 6 months ago. Happy New Year to all.

HI Rick Happy New Year. Congrats and Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by newberick View Post
    Hello I am Rick from NY I will be starting my first truck driving job the first week of Jan 2013 I got my CDL about 6 months ago. Happy New Year to all.
    Happy new year, Rick and welcome to the forum. I hope you're doing good with your driving job and if you could keep a little journal, you might want to share your everyday experience. I'm pretty sure it would be helpful to all new drivers and aspiring truckers. And experts would give their inputs, too.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Hello how ya doing?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast