Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Hello from RoadTrucker's Trucking Forum!

Hello

Thank you for the warm greetings.

Hi all! New to forum and this is my first post. I live in NC and I like to fish and write short stories/screenplays. Don't really have any other hobbies besides reading and umm... working out I guess? I'm looking forward to engaging with you all. Stay safe out there

Quote Originally Posted by Svobos View Post
    Hi all! New to forum and this is my first post. I live in NC and I like to fish and write short stories/screenplays. Don't really have any other hobbies besides reading and umm... working out I guess? I'm looking forward to engaging with you all. Stay safe out there

welcome, all newcomers!!!!

Hello! New here!

Hello Jimmy. Welcome to the Community!
    Stay Safe
    Manette

Hello, I'm Kiran from India." I just join this forum to learn informative information from this forum. Thanks, Roadtrucker.

Hey! I came here from a facebook group buddy told me about, good to see ya all

hey there. i'm new here, details on my profile, but i find truckers and their rigs interesting so i decided to see what kinda sites are out there where i can get to know more about it/you/and so on. reach out and say hi if you like.

Hi all, I'm Bob working in Oklahoma and travel around the U.S. and Canada if you're interested you can check out https://bit.ly/3G1v0dK

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6