Howdy

back in Oct of 2012. I enrolled in a major trucking school in Ca
Went through the course and aced all my test. though i had some trouble with the alley dock procedure. after the initial courses as i got my cdl and was happy
they put me out on the road, But after two weeks in a truck stop was doing an alley dock and was having problems with it, The trainer was no help all he could say was do it. well in this i ended up backing to much jack knifed and tore off the wind fin from the tractor. And was reported, understandably for sure, was put on accident probation.
Well about 1 1/2 months later coming into the yard i pulled wide, but didn't pull wide enough and tagged a pole, well long story short i was terminated without being allowed to tell my story.
Mind you all through the 2 1/2 months that i was on the road, 15,000 miles. From west coast all the way to and through NY. I had gone through passes with snow/ice no incidents. Learned downhill (Yes you never know enough) as well ice/snow shifting.
Through Meecher, Grapevine, the Rockies. High desert NV and drove through US93 scenic route of which was 100 miles of solid ice. At no time did i ever have any other incidents. and both of the ones that got me terminated were both student errors and both were under 5 miles an hour. even offered to pay for any and all damages and was willing to go back through the courses.
Here is the situation. since then i have not been looked at by any company or school. schools wont even take me on.
These were minor accidents. and of the point of being a student.

I want to be back out on the road, But as i said because of these nobody wants to look at me or take a chance as it were.
Is there anything that i can do or say to change my odds in this
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Winged Blackbear