hey
just wondering if i can pick your brains. im contiplating writing a book and would like to base it on a trucker. A slash adventure /suspence/ thriller. but would like it to have more facts. so its more realisrict. ( yes i know i have to work on my spelling and grammer. thank goodness for microsoft office.. lol ) but would love to hear stories of loads and adverse people and conditions places whats it like to load at a harbor or border crossing. dealing with the law and military. red tape paper work different peopl you have come in contact with. i would just like it to have some substance before i through in my fantiisy protion of it lol. although i have been driving for 8 or so years now its some what limited to the oil field up north even if i can pin it i can pull it and put er any were it needs to go. would really love some imput or small stories just any thing and i do have a really warped funny bone even funny stories would be great after all who is john mcclain with out a yippy ky ya mother f*&^. right?

and if you dont feel comfy posting id be happy to gie you my email so you can just email it to me. even you strong quiet types out there im sure have a few things to say if you had some one to tell..

tell ya what ill even give ya all props in the cover letter maybe even base a carecter on ya >>> nudge nudge wink wink say no more ... lol