Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: out to get us

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

out to get us

I think the gov is out to help the capitalist pigs to drive down the wage of truckers and all the while they call us professionals .

Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    I think the gov is out to help the capitalist pigs to drive down the wage of truckers and all the while they call us professionals .
    Our government is smeared with fascist. Not the old soviet union type. But a smaller form. The corporations fill the politicians pockets, write their own legislation, and get the politicians to pass laws in their favor.

A good example if this is the EPA, who's in bed with the major oil companies. Not to mention the Federal Reserve.... (Why would the government borrow money from the Fed, with interest, when they have the constitutional authority to create their/our own, without interest)
    And until this county realizes what real conservatism is,and start voting for the Ron Paul type conservatives, we'll always be stuck with the Obama/Romney types.
    The democratics and republicans have ran this country into the ground for 100yrs. And they won't stop until they have some legitimate conservative competition.

That's why I'm now a Libertarian.