Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: There Is A Cure For Diabetes By Dr Gabriel Cousens

There Is A Cure For Diabetes By Dr Gabriel Cousens

Hi Trucker family for those of you that are interested in raw juicing this is the book Dave the raw food trucker was talking about when he said you can cure your diabetes and get off your meds in just five days. There Is A Cure For Diabetes By Dr Gabriel Cousens. I also want to say that before you try this or anything please, please consult your dr first. I am not a dr. Always be smart and safe when it comes to your health. Please do your research and consult your dr before starting any program. Thanks, Jerryboy. You can get the book on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), DD, is a holistic medical doctor, best-selling author, and founder-director of the Tree of Life Foundation and Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Patagonia, Arizona. The host of the radio programs “Physician of the Soul” and “Creating Peace by Being Peace,” he is the author of numerous books including Conscious Eating, Spiritual Nutrition, and Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-IIb4nqWU

Hi Jerry,
    Thanks for starting cure For diabetes threat and sharing this helpful video with others. This video and your post will be of great help for my mother as she is suffering from type II diabetes. Bookmarked the link so can share with my mother. Keep sharing informative stuff.
    grayslake chiropractor

No prob my friend. I wish you and your mother all the best.

Thanks for this. My sister was just diagnosed with diabetes so I'll have to share this link with her and maybe it can help her out!

I wish your sister all the best. Let me know how she is doing and I too hope the book by Dr Gabriel Cousens will be of some help to her. God bless.

I'm glad to hear that there have been breakthroughs in this area. I'm beginning to experience blood sugar problems myself, although it's not diabetes (yet at least :P ).

At least blood sugar problems can be treated, but it's still not fun.