Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Animals on the road.

Blog Entries

Animals on the road.

Be careful when you are driving in the dark time of the day. There are so many deer in interstate 90 closed to Rochester NY.
    Since i started driving i hit deer there three times. I want share to all new drivers just a few tips.

Whatever is happening around you STAY IN YOUR LANE, DO NOT TRY AVOID DEER BY CHANGING THE LANE.

Usually deer is invisible, and if you see one in front of your truck it is already too late to do something.DO NOT APPLY YOUR BREAK HARD
    you can loose control of your truck.

Have a safe trip

I dont know if its the same down there as it is up here, but i found on alot of the moutain rodas hiways or back logging roads that when you pull the horn the deer and moose will charge or pannic and run at you. if you run the engine break that its a different meaning and they seam to run away from it. I found it helpful to on the nights when it really dark and no moon to light up the sides of the roads just let it burp, so to speak every now and then and it also helped keep me awake lol. just food for though.

Quote Originally Posted by frostldy View Post
    I dont know if its the same down there as it is up here, but i found on alot of the moutain rodas hiways or back logging roads that when you pull the horn the deer and moose will charge or pannic and run at you. if you run the engine break that its a different meaning and they seam to run away from it. I found it helpful to on the nights when it really dark and no moon to light up the sides of the roads just let it burp, so to speak every now and then and it also helped keep me awake lol. just food for though.
    really?? hmm..interesting...
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

thats just what i found when i was running late nights in the bush or on hiways like 40 and 43 in Alberta they are the worst unless your headed to frt. Nelson dureing the elk run.