Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Someone please help answer a few questions for my CDL school grant paperwork?

Someone please help answer a few questions for my CDL school grant paperwork?

Hello,

I have a long history driving for several different jobs, but do not have my class A or B. I recently discovered my local job training office will pay for me to go to school to get my Class A. I am very excited to finally be able to achieve this goal.

However, in order to get them to pay for my classes, I need to interview a driver and an employer. Needless to say, I do not know anyone personally that I can interview. The questions need only be a sentence or two in length. It would be much appreciated if I could get some participants. Feel free to leave out any information you don't feel like supplying or, better yet, message me privately. Thank you so much!!

EMPLOYEE INFOMRATION INTERVIEW

Employer: __________________________ Location:__________________________________
    Person Interviewed: __________________________ *****: ____________________________
    Job Title: __________________________________________________ _____________________-

1. What do you do in a typical day?

2. What skills and personal characteristics do you need to do this job?

3. What education, work experience or certification is required?

4. How did you get started in this field?

5. What is the normal starting wage?

6. What is the growth potential in this occupation?

7. What do you find satisfying about your job?

8. What is the hardest part of your job?

9. What is the best path to get into this field?

10. Do you know if there are any open positions at your place of business? If so, who would I contact?

11. What advice would you give a person entering this field?

EMPLOYER INFORMATIONAL INTERVIEW

Business Name: __________________________________ City: ____________________________________
    Position Referenced: _______________________________ *****: __________________________________
    Person Interviewd: ________________________________ Title: ____________________________________

Job Description:

Physical Requirements:

1. What kind of experience are you ideally looking for in a candidate?

2. What key personal characteristics do you look for in a candidate?

3. What is your hiring process?

4. I will soon be graduating from a vocational school, what advice would you give me entering the field?

5. What are your experiences hiring from vocational schools?

6. What school/s would you recommend?

7. Do you have any current openings for this position? _____yes ______no

8. Do you expect any openings in the near future? ______yes ______no

9. Additional Information?

Again, thanks in advance to anyone who helps out

I did, eventually. Had to make some of it up.

And yes, I was lucky. Thank you. Finally the local DMV opened up for commercial driving tests and it took 3 trips (written, then air brakes and skills, then driving test - all on different days) but I got my class A

Hi all, I'm Bob working in Oklahoma and travel around the U.S. and Canada if you're interested you can check out https://bit.ly/3G1v0dK

What kind of trouble you've had at work?

Hi all, I'm Bob working in Oklahoma and travel around the U.S. and Canada if you're interested you can check out https://bit.ly/3G1v0dK