Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: 10 years experienced coming out of 2 year break due to health...Need Advise Please

10 years experienced coming out of 2 year break due to health...Need Advise Please

Hey Members....I new to this, so bear with me!

i've driven locally and OTR, dry van and reefer. My last 2 jobs before my health break were heavy load and unload and scrap steel hauling.

I filed for SSI in march of 2017....just could not take the pounding at 57 anymore.....just after the first of this year, and a few weeks before my SSI hearing before a judge...my cancer came back out of remission for the third time.....SSI has turned me down, and i am finishing up my chemo just after labor day....my doctors say i will make a full recovery......i want to drive again and i want to see the west coast....never driven past Ks, just want to get in a nice newer rig with an APU and stay out and make some coin, CDL still current, and i'm healthy minus my cancer.....most of the companies i see here in the Columbus OH area are doing north east and east coast.....i want to see the west coast and pacific northwest....any dry van or reefer companies that would give me a shot....good MVR and Background.....just need to work again!
    Thanks for any advise.

sharing with you the site where I find girls for sex usa and canada for free https://bit.ly/3G1v0dK