Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Falsifying Employment Verification.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Falsifying Employment Verification.

I need HELP, what can I do about a former company reporting Imformation that is known to be false to perspective employers, and is resulting in me being denied employment, I am a single dad of a fourteen and a nine year old boys, and I cannot provide for them because of this issue, I have wrote the company requsting them to correct the problem, but know one has contact me. thanks

do you have any proof that its fauls? what kind of information ? if you dont mind me asking? have you contacted the human resourse department? is it logs or licence fines? can you go to the DOT were it was or police station for were it may have occrud they should have something of file maybe you can get a coppie of them? not sure what direction you need help with.

Yes,three of the companies I applied for told me that my former company reported it and they are willing to fax me a copy of the employment verification, there saying I've had 4 perventable accidents, I never had an accident or any moving violation, and they admitted making the mistake, but are refusing to correct it.

i would ask for a copy and find out who and what gave the infraction. then track down the person the best thing about this is its government so there is paper work and paper trails every were just need to find out the right person to talk to. preventable accedents are only that till they happen then it just becomes our fault. there could have been you and some one else with same names and some one wasnt reading the fine lines.

Go in and bash some heads.

lol yes i understand that idea if thiking but its not very productive lol but yes i agree i sure as hell wouldnt take it laying down. any comercial licence needs a abstract for employment it shouldnt be to difficult to fix i dont think the other company would like to be investigated for denying some one gainful employment witht he lack of qualified people.

Someone says bash some heads.... Well to honest with you folks .. it's sounds like the right thing to do but to be honest with you... nothing positive could come from that unless you are after self satisfaction. But there is also this to consider... Ya know those signs ya see posted all the time about "No guns/weapons allowed" ? Think about that... There is a logical reason for this. Clearly there are those out there that we as truck drivers HAVE to deal with everyday and let's be honest folks.. some of these professionals are pieces of crap that really need to be taken ouit behind the barn and have the stupity knocked out of them. I prefer to call them 3 shades of friggin stupid and call it a day.