I'm a a loss of words right now..but this weekend after my husband was on a load..the broker started to call and threaten me because he wanted him to fly to destination and not worry about log books!! i said no and of course he started to harass me so bad at 1:42am i decided to go to my local police station.. he called me at least 25 times when i asked him to stop and leave me alone he proceeded to tell me i'm a worthless piece of s^&* other extremely foul language towards me then even said he had a round of bullets waiting to take to my face!! i have all this video recorded because i was getting extremely scared..now i contact the broker company and they want me to send them the tapes and such..what should i do..because they are in another state..i'm looking into getting a restraining order against this crazy guy.. and how truckers are worthless piece of sH*t this guy was on a roll all while being taped..but the threat of harm took the cake .. local police that night even talked to him because he kept calling me ..and also 40 something calls to my husband who was driving which i know is illegal according to fmcsa.. any suggestion please