Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Oil Field Truck Driving Jobs

Oil Field Truck Driving Jobs

If you are sick of the over the road lifestyle and are looking for a change consider the opportunities available in North Dakota. After running over the road, coast to coast for many years I moved up here about a year and a half ago and have not regretted my decision. Let me stress, I AM NOT a recruiter, I work for an oil field services company. Up until October I drove a winch truck but recently got promoted to field rep. My company hauls oil, water used in the production and drilling and the equipment we rent to oil companies.
    We recently completed a merger with another company and we are in need of a lot of drivers. You may have heard that it is difficult to find a place to live if you come up here, but my company will not hire you unless they have a place for you to live. I currently have an apartment in a brand new building.
    You have to have a class A CDL with tanker and doubles/triples endorsement. You do not have to have hazmat, but that is a plus.
    I work with people from all over the country who have come up here because there was nothing going on at home. If you have a family there are two and three bedroom apartments available, and lots of jobs for wives. The wife of a friend submitted her resume online and started getting ***** calls five minutes later.

If you want to know more, e mail me with any questions you have, I'll be glad to answer them and tell you how to apply with my company.

PM me for email.
    Last edited by Admin; 01-20-2013 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Removed exposed email to avoid getting spammed

Thanks for this information, MichaelJT. I also shared a link in our facebook fan page and twitter so that other truckers could grab this opportunity. Check us out at Facebook - RoadTrucker Inc and Twitter - @RoadTrucker. Cheers!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

I've been looking at the work in ND oil field ... What kinda of back round are they looking for . I've got 16 driving exp . You can email me direct Removed email as spambots tend to pick them up. Admin
    Thank you in advance
    Terry Fish
    Last edited by Admin; 05-04-2013 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Removed exposed email

Quote Originally Posted by tbonefish View Post
    I've been looking at the work in ND oil field ... What kinda of back round are they looking for . I've got 16 driving exp . You can email me direct Removed email as spambots tend to pick them up. Admin
    Thank you in advance
    Terry Fish
    Hi Terry! You may want to send e-mail to Michael for opprotunities. Click here: http://www.roadtrucker.com/forum/mem...?133-MichaelJT
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Admin; 05-04-2013 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Removed exposed email
    Marie

Thank you Marie ... He already contacted me yesterday ...

That's good! So how was it?
    Marie

There was a quik respones and that is something I truely appreciate . They were asking for technical skills that I don't have . Plus a commitment to move there . What I'm really looking for is company that will work me hard but legal . I'm willing to stay out 6 to 8 weeks at a time . I have a vision and its not in North Dakota . But thank you agin .
    God bless
    Terry

Oh I see.. Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are more opportunities out there. God bless you too, Terry and hope you find what you're looking for.
    Marie