Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: BAD COMPANY

BAD COMPANY

WARNING to Drivers about Emmanuel Trucking, Owner Saul Ibarra company moved from Comanche/Brownwood, TX to Rice, TX, now pulling tanks for SML.
    Do not work for this person, if you are unfortunate enough to work for him pay very close attention to your pay checks he will skim and even flat out not pay in order to have money to hide his girlfriends and children from his wife.
    I am still owed $7000 from end of 2016 into 2017.
    I am not the only driver he screwed on pay.
    A case file has been opened with the Texas Labor and Wage and after investigations leaning in my favor he still refuses payment.
    Hopefully he stole enough to keep his children and girlfriends hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by K 100 Jax View Post
    WARNING to Drivers about Emmanuel Trucking, Owner Saul Ibarra company moved from Comanche/Brownwood, TX to Rice, TX, now pulling tanks for SML.
    Do not work for this person, if you are unfortunate enough to work for him pay very close attention to your pay checks he will skim and even flat out not pay in order to have money to hide his girlfriends and children from his wife.
    I am still owed $7000 from end of 2016 into 2017.
    I am not the only driver he screwed on pay.
    A case file has been opened with the Texas Labor and Wage and after investigations leaning in my favor he still refuses payment.
    Hopefully he stole enough to keep his children and girlfriends hidden.
    an old saying, "what goes around, comes around", or "karma is a beech".....

i wish you and the others well, but he can flee as well, and none of you will ever see a penny, let alone a dime.

Well maybe he'll get what's coming if his wife happens to come across the many posts I've placed about my experience

Nolan transportation is a fraudulent company

THEY SOLICITED US FOR $6800 TO DO THIS RUN, WE ARRIVED EARLY AT THE SHIPPER (SOMETHING THEY FAIL TO DISCLOSE ON FREIGHT GUARD, AS WELL AS WE, DELIVERED ALSO). THEY LIED ABOUT PICKUP TIME. LOAD WAS DELAYED AN ENTIRE DAY. THEY PROMISED TO UPDATE THE RATE CONTRACT TO 7K AND SEND IT TO US. BUT INSTEAD MADE UP EXCUSES ABOUT THEIR SYSTEM NOT LETTING THEM UPDATE, THIS HAPPENED FOR A FEW DAYS.
    WE STILL RAN THE LOAD IN GOOD FAITH! ( SOMETHING THEY FAIL TO DISCLOSE ON FREIGHT GUARD).

NOLAN PROMISED. SPECIFICALLY, THE SLICK SALES REP NAMED JACOB. HE PROMISED A 50% FUEL ADVANCE BUT IN THE COURSE OF DAYS HE SLICKLY DIDN’T PAY. FIRST FOR A FEW DAYS, HE CLAIMED HE COULDN’T REACH MANAGEMENT FOR THE FUEL ADVANCE THEN THEY SENT 600 BUCKS……WAY OFF FROM $3500, NOWHERE NEAR HALF. THEY LIED FOR 4 DAYS IN OVER 36 EMAILS ABOUT HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE FUEL ADVANCE THIS WAS A BREACH OF CONTRACT AND FRAUD. WE REPORTED IT AND PURSUING ACTION (THEY FAILED TO DISCLOSE THAT IN FREIGHT GUARD) WE CAN FULLY PROVE!!!
    WE STILL PROCEEDED AND RAN THE LOAD IN GOOD FAITH TO THE REAL CUSTOMER… THE REAL CUSTOMER WAS PILGRIMS – SHIPPER. LOAD WAS GOING TO MCLANE – SHIPPER. FOR FINAL DESTINATION TO KFC AFTER US COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT RECEIVING THE FUEL ADVANCE ON DAY 4, THEY FINALLY SENT SOME BROKERS USING DISHONEST TECHNIQUES LIKE JACOB EARLIER. IT WAS SOMETHING OF CATEGORIZING YOUR MONEY IN DIFFERENT AREAS, LIKE LINE HAUL IS ONE AMOUNT, ARRIVING ON TIME ANOTHER AMOUNT, TRACKING ACCEPTANCE ANOTHER AMOUNT, HE USED THIS UNFAIR TACTIC TO REDUCE THE TRUE AMOUNT OF THE FUEL ADVANCE, HE ALSO STALLED IT OUT 4 DAYS TO SEE HOW CLOSE TO THE RECEIVER WE WOULD BE, ALL WHILE LYING AND BREACHING THE RATE CONTRACT. THE BOTTOM LINE IS WE DID AN EX****ENT JOB AND RAISED HELL ABOUT THE BREACH AND FRAUD OF THE BROKER. OUR AUTHORITY IS IN GREAT STANDING, OUR SAFETY AUDITS ARE GREAT. SALES ORGANIZATIONS LIKE NOLAN SHOULD BE STRIPED OF CONTRACTS THAT SHOULD GO DIRECTLY TO HONEST TRUCKING COMPANIES NOT SCAMMING BROKERS.

They’ve made false claims against our company but refused to pay after all the hard work my driver has done they used strategic techniques to cheat us