Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Take over my lease on 2017 Volvo VNL 670

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Take over my lease on 2017 Volvo VNL 670

I hit the magical age of 65 and lo and behold I now have diabetes.

Doctor recommends that I stop going OTR after just having completed my first year of a 5 year lease.

So, I really need someone to take over my full service Penske lease for this 2017 Volvo VNL 670 hi rise automatic tranny sleeper. Never been smoked in, 70K miles on her. Extra clean. Currently parked and located in Auburn, MA.

This tractor has been used to pull a double drop Kentucky moving trailer this past year with heaviest loads around 30K.

Base monthly payment runs $2,887.65

Quote Originally Posted by beginmoving View Post
    I hit the magical age of 65 and lo and behold I now have diabetes.

Doctor recommends that I stop going OTR after just having completed my first year of a 5 year lease.

So, I really need someone to take over my full service Penske lease for this 2017 Volvo VNL 670 hi rise automatic tranny sleeper. Never been smoked in, 70K miles on her. Extra clean. Currently parked and located in Auburn, MA.

This tractor has been used to pull a double drop Kentucky moving trailer this past year with heaviest loads around 30K.

Base monthly payment runs $2,887.65
    sorry to hear that you have to retire. but just so that you know, you can still drive/work while on meds for the diabetes. you may have to take pills, not an insulin shot to control the diabetes, and you HAVE TO watch your diet, like stay away from the sweets, and high carbs, and yes, get some exercise, like walking around the truck stop, instead of parking near the front door. . a good dietician can help you.

your doctor should send you to one, and he/she can work with you.

i have a few friends that have type 2 diabetes, and still work, and take good care of themselves.

at least give that a try, with your doctors help, he can do that much for you