E.A. Sween is looking for experienced route delivery drivers to deliver fresh food products daily and other items to a chain of stores across Colorado.
Benefits
Medical
Dental
Vision
Identity theft insurance
Life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Responsibilities
Deliver fresh food products to stores on an established route.
Loading, unloading, or assisting in loading and unloading of truck.
Provide good customer service, accurate and on time delivery to stores.
Ensure compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage before and after route.
Safely operate a 26 foot straight box truck.
Job Requirements
Must be able to work weeknights, weekends and holidays
Schedule: Graveyard shift
Must be at least 21 years of age to operate company route truck, comply with D.O.T. regulations and have a valid Colorado Class C driver's license or CDL Class B license
Six months previous Route delivery driving and backing experience operating a box truck doing a physical job. This is not a sit behind the wheel position.
Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule and work the specific location required.
Must be able to load truck, regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
Must have an MVR within established company guidelines.
Must be able to speak and understand the English language.
Reliable and customer oriented.
Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical, drug screen and a criminal background check.
Must be able to work in all outside weather conditions.
Must be able to perform frequent bending, kneeling, squatting, and turning, frequent reaching over shoulder height, waist level and from floor.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced night time environment.
If you're interested get in touch at this link: https://talent.gethappie.me/jobs/937 or contact me at: julia.fuller@gethappie.me