Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: where can a lady like me find a hero

where can a lady like me find a hero

I love this profession and could used a hero

Blog Entries
    Watch it, Bluesgirl. This clowns from Nigeria.

On 2nd thought, I'll just get rid of them.
    RoadTrucker Inc
    Products for Trucking and Driving Comfort

not sure what you mean by needing a hero, can you elaborate?

Merry Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyD_157 View Post
    not sure what you mean by needing a hero, can you elaborate?
    Good day, when I wrote this posting it was in hopes to find another truck driver that could understand
    why I posted.
    I am looking for a co-signer to help me in a purchase of a custom sleeper truck.
    I drive for a trucking company as an owner operator only with my earnings. They
    own the truck and they keep me busy with a dispatcher and their team with freight.
    I have realized very quickly that with ever week delivering there are those loads where
    for what ever reason can not be delivered in time and therefore I have to drive all the
    way back to Cambridge and then drive all the way back the next day.
    It is my thinking that if only I had a truck where I can bunker down close by at a Walmart
    and continue the next day to p/u or deliver We / I would not miss out on an additional load in
    making more money.
    I think this company would if they could but has a couple of trucks and has over extended themselves
    financially.

I have a loan business in Red Deer Alberta that would lend me the 40 thousand in terms of a lease
    option if I could find a co-signer.

The reason I can not is because back in 2010 I got on board with Thompson Emergency and
    invested in a new Sprinter and retrofitted the cargo van to accommodate me for seasons and
    allow me to sleep inside her and not spend money on hotels, plus I could take my pet with me
    while driving all over North America.
    Lots of negative happened where they did not share with me the realistic economic situation.
    They would send me a rush load into the states somewhere but once delivered they had nothing for me.
    This went on for months...I left them and tried several others but with the way the economy was, nothing
    changed for me.
    I had lost the truck after I paid off half of what I owed but while in that mess I incurred additional debt.
    7 years later I have upgraded my drivers license through Second Career and found a few trucking companies
    to gain additional DZ experience...now driving all over Southern Ontario for a Stoney Creek trucking company
    where the dispatcher is keeping me nicely busy, but then finding that if I had a custom sleeper...
    I am losing out on additional freight, more earnings because of the day cab.

This is why I am looking for a hero that would trust in me as a person and not the many scammers that
    are just out for themselves.
    I have lived a life being ripped off, beaten and thrown out into the cold by even family members.
    I truly understand why this planet is the way it is, how it has become so incredibly toxic, dysfunctional.

All I ask is for 40 thousand to help me in a co-sign for this truck http://trucksforsale.com/truck/6498/truck-for-sale

I drive only in Southern ON region, it gets parked in a gated yard in Cambridge, ON
    But during the week I would be parked waiting either to deliver or pick up those lost loads other wise having
    to drive all the way back to the yard because of time that has ended the day.

I have maintained my whole career life as a Bondable person in any job I have worked at.
    I do not plan on screwing any body over a truck.
    That Sprinter that Mercedes took back from me 3 years later was retrofitted with a Aspar furnace, extra lights, and back up camera
    spray foamed the interior...so they ended up with a low KM's Sprinter truck ready for any commercial business in ex****ent mechanical order.
    As you know as a commercial truck driver we have to make sure the truck undergoes it's regular monthly maintenance program.

It is my hope to pay off this truck in a short period of time.
    I like what I do...actually I love what I do for my vocation.
    Mark and I work very well as a team in servicing customers wherever they are in Southern ON.
    The loan business has strict processing terms in where they insure the loan and the truck.
    I want t lease term with no penalties paying off early.

I am not a scam artist...all I want with that truck is to operate in dignity, as a lady truck drivers
    running all day delivering or picking up freight.

A little about me, I loath smoking cigarettes, I live as healthy as I possibly can.
    I live as a single lady of 21 years and I adore my two jack russells.
    If it were not for Petie the first one, my brothers would have won and I would have left this planet, it would have been that easy.
    But I am a fighter and not a quitter and I finally found a trucking company that is just running Ontario.
    I am in this for the next 5 to 7 years and then want to retire and maybe do some farming out west near Kelowna, BC.

Thus is why I am looking for a Hero

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    thanks for dropping by and asking

~Heidi 519-807-2069...if you just want to chat

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesgirl View Post
    Good day, when I wrote this posting it was in hopes to find another truck driver that could understand
    why I posted.
    I am looking for a co-signer to help me in a purchase of a custom sleeper truck.
    I drive for a trucking company as an owner operator only with my earnings. They
    own the truck and they keep me busy with a dispatcher and their team with freight.
    I have realized very quickly that with ever week delivering there are those loads where
    for what ever reason can not be delivered in time and therefore I have to drive all the
    way back to Cambridge and then drive all the way back the next day.
    It is my thinking that if only I had a truck where I can bunker down close by at a Walmart
    and continue the next day to p/u or deliver We / I would not miss out on an additional load in
    making more money.
    I think this company would if they could but has a couple of trucks and has over extended themselves
    financially.

I have a loan business in Red Deer Alberta that would lend me the 40 thousand in terms of a lease
    option if I could find a co-signer.

The reason I can not is because back in 2010 I got on board with Thompson Emergency and
    invested in a new Sprinter and retrofitted the cargo van to accommodate me for seasons and
    allow me to sleep inside her and not spend money on hotels, plus I could take my pet with me
    while driving all over North America.
    Lots of negative happened where they did not share with me the realistic economic situation.
    They would send me a rush load into the states somewhere but once delivered they had nothing for me.
    This went on for months...I left them and tried several others but with the way the economy was, nothing
    changed for me.
    I had lost the truck after I paid off half of what I owed but while in that mess I incurred additional debt.
    7 years later I have upgraded my drivers license through Second Career and found a few trucking companies
    to gain additional DZ experience...now driving all over Southern Ontario for a Stoney Creek trucking company
    where the dispatcher is keeping me nicely busy, but then finding that if I had a custom sleeper...
    I am losing out on additional freight, more earnings because of the day cab.

This is why I am looking for a hero that would trust in me as a person and not the many scammers that
    are just out for themselves.
    I have lived a life being ripped off, beaten and thrown out into the cold by even family members.
    I truly understand why this planet is the way it is, how it has become so incredibly toxic, dysfunctional.

All I ask is for 40 thousand to help me in a co-sign for this truck http://trucksforsale.com/truck/6498/truck-for-sale

I drive only in Southern ON region, it gets parked in a gated yard in Cambridge, ON
    But during the week I would be parked waiting either to deliver or pick up those lost loads other wise having
    to drive all the way back to the yard because of time that has ended the day.

I have maintained my whole career life as a Bondable person in any job I have worked at.
    I do not plan on screwing any body over a truck.
    That Sprinter that Mercedes took back from me 3 years later was retrofitted with a Aspar furnace, extra lights, and back up camera
    spray foamed the interior...so they ended up with a low KM's Sprinter truck ready for any commercial business in ex****ent mechanical order.
    As you know as a commercial truck driver we have to make sure the truck undergoes it's regular monthly maintenance program.

It is my hope to pay off this truck in a short period of time.
    I like what I do...actually I love what I do for my vocation.
    Mark and I work very well as a team in servicing customers wherever they are in Southern ON.
    The loan business has strict processing terms in where they insure the loan and the truck.
    I want t lease term with no penalties paying off early.

I am not a scam artist...all I want with that truck is to operate in dignity, as a lady truck drivers
    running all day delivering or picking up freight.

A little about me, I loath smoking cigarettes, I live as healthy as I possibly can.
    I live as a single lady of 21 years and I adore my two jack russells.
    If it were not for Petie the first one, my brothers would have won and I would have left this planet, it would have been that easy.
    But I am a fighter and not a quitter and I finally found a trucking company that is just running Ontario.
    I am in this for the next 5 to 7 years and then want to retire and maybe do some farming out west near Kelowna, BC.

Thus is why I am looking for a Hero

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    thanks for dropping by and asking

~Heidi 519-807-2069...if you just want to chat
    ok. first, that truck has a lot of miles on it.

second, i do not believe that the mercedes engine is the best you can get.

you would be better off searching for a cummins or detroit diesel, over anything mercedes.

trying to get a co-signer is not going to be easy, that person would want absolute guarantee's.

i wish you well.