Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: New Owner Operator looking for help...

New Owner Operator looking for help...

I'm a new owner operator looking for help.

Hi Bluesgirl. Welcome to the Community. What help do you need?
    Stay Safe
    Manette

Can I call you, I don't have US calling set up. You ae welcome to call me and that way we can chat about the help I need more easily.

1-519-807-2069...Heidi

The trucking company has been doing emergency freight for years, they want to hire me

First off I'm a lady in this trucking industry which hasn't been overly good with job offers that really require a man's strength. My DZ experience of in deliverying ltl has been my favorite but short lived for the area I live. My goal is to get a co-signer for my lease loan from Patron West lenders. The business that has told me they want to hire me pays me the annual of $60.000.- they pay all required expenses such toll, transponder, plates, state fuel stickers, everything that is pertaining to their business. All I have to worry about is fuel and maintenance.

This is my dream career and that truck isn't just like any truck out there. The original owner of that truck took tender loving care of it.

It's a 2007 with a newer engine, the frame is in great rust free condition, if you look at this truck you would think it's brand new. It has a 96" custom sleeper which allows me to live healthy, as I'm not a smoker, I don't take drugs, and I enjoy cooking my own meals which would help save lots of money.

Are you able to help a lady out that wants nothing more than to do this as a career I want to do, because I do have several years experience running emergency freight to manufacturing companies.

I am flexible as I am an orphan with no family. This truck would allow me to stay out longer which I am more than happy to do. I see this career as a win, win situation traveling North America. I am a bit of a photographer.

Please come back to me with some positive conversation as all I am trying to do is find an Angel that is willing to help me with my dream career. I am not a quitter and will not give up on this career choice.

The trucking company is willing to hire me right away, that means I am ready to go. I have all the truckers documents required.

~Bluesgirl...1-519-807-2069

[QUOTE=Nette;2463]Hi Bluesgirl. Welcome to the Community. What help do you need?[/QUOTE

I AM LOOKING FOR AN ANGEL TO HELP ME OUT IN START UP FOR A 5 TON TRUCK, A TRUCKING COMPANY WAITING TO CONTRACT ME
    A LOAN AMOUNT AS CO-SIGNER OR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR 20% OF THE LOAN AMOUNT.
    EVERYTHING WOULD BE ON THE UP AND UP WITH SIGNED CONTRACTS.

owner operators

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesgirl View Post
    I'm a new owner operator looking for help.
    Good afternoon! I am working for Precise Transportation Inc. My duties include the delivery of loads. Partial employment is possible in the company, which is very convenient. I can choose when to work and what loads to take. The working conditions are ex****ent, you are talking to only one dispatcher , you do not need to remind the new one dispatcher about you and your truck again and again. Plus the payment is every week!
    It's an amazing opportunity, it's a dream work, I can not be happier.
    If you are interested i could tell you more about it.

this thread is awesome