Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

HILLBROTHERSO/O

Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4

Rate this Entry
Good morning folks.

It's been a couple days since I have last posted upon my adventures. This morning at 0200 I delivered my first load here in Phoenix. I will be picking up at 2 this afternoon heading for a 4 drop load in Colorado. So far I have been kept quite busy and have enjoyed learning about my new truck as every day passes. The APU works great and even better now that I have learned how it works. The I-shift transmission which I was so leary about has actually proven to be very smooth and will surely make me lazy in no time.
The Sleeper is quite spacious and roomy. Thus far I have opted to sleep on the top bunk while leaving the bottom as a work station. I suppose I'm not to old yet to climb a short ladder to bed. When that day comes, I'll convert the work station to a bed. Fuel has been my biggest cost so far, however, even with fuel, on this load alone, I have cleared a little over 600 dollars. So, all is well so far. I will continue to post as I can, And if anyone sees me out here, don't be afraid to say hi =) Stay cool in your stool and will catch ya on the flip side

Submit "Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4" to Digg Submit "Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4" to del.icio.us Submit "Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4" to Google

Updated 01-21-2014 at 03:05 AM by Marie

Categories
Trucking

Comments

Nice post, Michael! I'm glad everything is working out smooth for you. Good luck on your next ride!

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra