Made in America Chrome Stacks

• Truck Driver Turned Country Singer

Bobby Dean is a Truck driver who turned chart topping traditional country singer. He has celebrated his share of successes this past year. After spins of his sophomore album on Lamon Records, Country Country, garnered critical success at radio, the record has continued to show up on indie charts nationwide.

In 2010, Dave Moody, President of Lamon Records, had the honor and privilege of hearing Bobby Dean’s first demo album. “It reminded me of Country Music the way that it used to be – long before all the bells and whistles such as Pro Tools that make the music sound perfect yet sometimes lifeless,” comments Moody

From his home near Seattle, Washington, where he owns and operates Edgmon Trucking, a successful trucking company. Bobby Dean says he’s happy just “living the dream.” As we’ve seen lately with shows like NBC’s The Voice, it’s never too late to try and live it.

“I’ve always loved singing country music,” reflects Bobby Dean. ”I’m just so grateful to Lamon Records for this opportunity. It’s been an amazing journey so far and I’m grateful for all the support the fans and country radio have given me and my music.”

To check out Bobby’s music and his touring schedule go to:
    www.lamonrecords.com or www.bobbydeanmusic.com

Note: This article is contributed by Donna L. Botts, Director of Media Relations/Promotion, Lamon Records
  • Recent Articles

• Latest Trucker Photos

google my business cover 02
    google my business cover 02 by Owner Operator Land
    PLEASE i HOPE THIS IS OK SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE HER OR MUST HAVE SEEN HER SOMEWHERE SHE IS LOVED AND MISSED VERY MUCH
    PLEASE i HOPE THIS IS OK SOMEONE HAS TO HAVE HER OR MUST HAVE SEEN HER SOMEWHERE SHE IS LOVED AND MISSED VERY MUCH by Carrie L Willnow
    69090835 370139837217078 832138841174310912 n
    69090835 370139837217078 832138841174310912 n by Owner Operator Land
    Grand daughter sierra
    Grand daughter sierra by Slowdog
    LASSITER FAMILY PICS 2012 RAINBOW 087
    LASSITER FAMILY PICS 2012 RAINBOW 087 by jerryboy
    Me at Boothill Wichita
    Me at Boothill Wichita by Slowdog
    More...
  • Join the RoadTrucker Community and Get Updates and Promos!

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra