WAR-LOK's Top Tips to Keep Cargo Safe Over Long Holiday Weekends
With many consecutive holidays approaching, be sure to keep your cargo safe with the following tips:
• Avoid leaving loaded trailers sitting unattended over the weekend in unsecured areas.
• Secure all tractors and trailers with locking devices, such as air brake locks, king pin locks, trailer locks, padlocks, barrier boxes, etc.
• Remove all keys from equipment.
• Make sure drivers and security managers know the license plate, VIN, and descriptive information for tractors, trailers, containers, and container chassis.
• Make sure the facility is well lit, has back-up generators, arm systems, and surveillance equipment.
• If you are a victim of theft, notify law enforcement immediately. And don't forget to contact your Insurance company.
More information on products can be found at