Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Desert Driving Tips For Truckers

w990-2lr.jpg
    Being a truck driver is no picnic. Being a truck driver in the USA, where a coast-to-coast trip can take anywhere from 7 to 10 days, is a good way to become a non-fiction writer. While most of the stories that truckers tell each other could be considered as comical, there are some experiences that you won’t be laughing at.

Take for example a desert breakdown with no mobile service, no spare truck and trailer parts, having only two candy bars, ...

Updated 12-18-2018 at 10:19 AM by Admin

Categories
    Trucking
  2. Kenworth T370 - With the Power and Endurance

Kenworth T370 is the best in class example of auto engineering to carry a day to day loading and shifting activities. It is an ex****ent medium duty truck designed for handling average sized loading and moving missions. It is available with various styles that are equipped with the Paccar engines. The T370 being a Class 7 vehicle comes in different varieties and its price differs as per the features of the vehicle. Both the variables of a truck and a tractor are available in the T370. It meets different ...

Updated 12-29-2016 at 09:38 PM by Admin

Categories
    Trucking , General
  3. Allison Transmission Resource Guide

ALLISON TRANSMISSION GENERATION MODELS EXPLAINED
    Posted by Tyler | Oct 6, 2016 | Allison

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)]ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS & GENERATIONS – A QUICK HISTORY

Allison was founded in 1909, and is today known as Allison Transmission. Allison was owned by General Motors up until 2007, when it was sold

Updated 10-11-2016 at 01:16 AM by Admin

Categories
    Trucking
  4. Daimler Supertruck gets incredible gas mileage

If you were to list all of the important criteria that a semi-truck should have, chances are fuel economy probably wouldn’t be at the top of your list. After all, semi-trucks have to travel thousands of miles back and forth across the country all while pulling tons of weight. Reliability is a must, drivers can’t have their trucks constantly breaking down. Power is also essential as they have to haul so much weight, sometimes uphill while keeping up with surrounding traffic. Because of their job ...

Updated 05-03-2015 at 07:09 PM by Admin

Categories
    Trucking
  5. Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4

Good morning folks.

It's been a couple days since I have last posted upon my adventures. This morning at 0200 I delivered my first load here in Phoenix. I will be picking up at 2 this afternoon heading for a 4 drop load in Colorado. So far I have been kept quite busy and have enjoyed learning about my new truck as every day passes. The APU works great and even better now that I have learned how it works. The I-shift transmission which I was so leary about has actually proven to ...

Updated 01-21-2014 at 03:05 AM by Marie

Categories
    Trucking
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra