Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TOP 10 GIfts for Truckers this Christmas!

One week to go and it's Christmas once again! I bet you are already shopping gifts for your loved ones. Well, for truckers you may consider stuff that can be useful while traveling and can be stored inside their trucks.

trucker-gifts-roadtrucker-forum.jpg

Here are some gift ideas for you to ponder on. If you have other great ideas, just feel free to leave in the comments box.

1. 12 Volt Heated Travel Mug- truckers must stay awake and alert during long hours on
  2. Driving in fog

On Monday i was at Washington DC area there were o lot of fog areas. There are a few safety my roles:
    reduce your speed, turn all your lights on even four ways, do not use high beam lights, do not stop in a fog
    area for any reason even in a shoulder, be sober.

have a safe trip

Updated 12-17-2012 at 10:25 PM by Marie

Categories
    Trucking
  3. Swimming is good

Hello all truck drivers!
    I want to share with you my feeling about swimming. I am trying to swim as many times as I can.
    It is relaxation for all my body, and 40 minutes of swimming is enough physical activities for a day.
    You can go to swimming pool with your family or friends and have fan.

Be safe and have a good health.

Updated 12-13-2012 at 03:46 AM by Marie

Categories
    General
  4. Altoona Pennsylvania 05 Dec 2012

5. Everybody gets a chance at a Free Gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    At RoadTrucker, we recognize the time you spend to share your valuable tips, worthwile stories, and interesting topics right in this forum, and out to thousands of truckers and visitors. As we try our very best to make everyday trucking safer, faster and easier, we would like to say THANK YOU for helping by contributing to important discussions here.

In return, everyone will have a chance to receive a FREE Gift!

1. Each week, the contributor of the chosen post will
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra