Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Juicing For Life

Quote Originally Posted by jerryboy View Post
    Juicing raw veggies and fruit is something I believe in 100%. What juicer do I recommend? The Breville Elite best juicer in my opinion. Why juice you ask? One reason is that the enzymes, vitamins and minerals are immediately available to your body. Whole fruits and vegetables have to go through the digestive process before the nutrients are available to your body. Your digestive process may take hours to complete.

I do love to juice and I have been doing it for years. I love what it
    Tags: health
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Compliance Tips: What do Owner-Operators Need?

Quote Originally Posted by TruckMan View Post
    The lack of information is often the reason why some owner-operators have difficulty with compliance, especially those who are new to the business. Below are some informative solutions that can help you comply with DOT's regulatory requirements.

1. Driver's Daily Log Books - This helps drivers comply with DOT Hours of Service Rules. Logbooks vary according to use i.e. Logbooks with Simplied DVIR or with Detailed DVIR, Logbooks with NO DVIR, 2 in 1 Logbooks, 3 in 1 Logbooks, 5 in 1
  3. Rand McNally Trucker GPS TND 720 New Features

rand-mcnally-truck-grp-for-truck-routing-tnd720-4.jpg
    Note: The Latest Rand McNally Truck GPS is the TND740. 11/5/2017. Admin

The new Rand McNally IntelliRoute® TND 720 truck gps is built to help professional drivers in each phase of their work day: Planning, Driving and Reporting. The newest top feature is WiFi connectivity for real-time weather updates. The 720 also allows you to track your fuel cost and usage, so you can always monitor your fuel and energy expenses. What is more helpful is the Bread ...

Updated 11-05-2017 at 10:35 PM by Admin

Categories
    Products and Services
  4. Food for Road Trips

Convenience and sustenance may be the second most important factors for traveling people, placing safety as the first. Here’s where ‘food on the go’ takes place. To truckers, fast food can easily become a part of their daily diet. On the other hand, truck stop food may be higher than regular restaurants. They offer buffets and menu items, but sometimes aren't usually worth ordering.

For a dollar or two, you can choose the buffet and have dozens of choices for breakfast, lunch, or ...

Updated 11-08-2012 at 04:32 AM by Marie

Tags: food
    Categories
    Food & Beverage
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra