Made in America Chrome Stacks

Blog Comments

Hi Ben. Thanks for your response. You are right on the money with everything you mentioned, but there is more to enjoying sustained success or what I refer to as All-Encompassing Success. I will post part two of my blog post,What Is Success and What Are The Primary Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs in the next few days.
    You do your best, work hard, believe in yourself, that you can accomplish your limits and have a big dream of what you want to achieve.
    Updated 03-27-2015 at 03:04 AM by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Franchesca
    For me, Success is about continue doing what we need to accomplished despite of trials that come up.
    n Trucking

I agree Franchesca, but ...

as I stated in my response to Fun Trucking's comment, I believe true and sustained success is far more encompassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTruckin
    If you are happy, your successful. If you not happy, accomplishing goals doesn't mean your successful. It only means you accomplished your goals. To accomplish your goals you need to set specific goals, then plan on how and when to reach them , then see them being accomplished, then work for them until you accomplish them. Stay positive.

I agree with everything you said, but I believe true success includes far more. I'll be posting the second blog on the subject soon. Give it a little more thought. What factors influences success in life besides setting goals, establishing time sensitive action steps, taking action while being positive and staying happy. Can we always be happy?
    For me, Success is about continue doing what we need to accomplished despite of trials that come up.
    If you are happy, your successful. If you not happy, accomplishing goals doesn't mean your successful. It only means you accomplished your goals. To accomplish your goals you need to set specific goals, then plan on how and when to reach them , then see them being accomplished, then work for them until you accomplish them. Stay positive.

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra