Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

HILLBROTHERSO/O

1. Hill Brothers L/P Program Day 4

Good morning folks.

It's been a couple days since I have last posted upon my adventures. This morning at 0200 I delivered my first load here in Phoenix. I will be picking up at 2 this afternoon heading for a 4 drop load in Colorado. So far I have been kept quite busy and have enjoyed learning about my new truck as every day passes. The APU works great and even better now that I have learned how it works. The I-shift transmission which I was so leary about has actually proven to ...

Updated 01-21-2014 at 03:05 AM by Marie

Categories
    Trucking
  2. Pictures of my new truck

tn.jpg

I promised you all that I would post a picture of my new truck, and here she is
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hill Brothers L/P program

Good Evening everyone. My name is Michael Norwood. I am taking the plunge into owning a truck through Hill Brother's Purchase program. I will be posting my progress so that anyone with any questions on this program can see how it works and how successful one can be. I will include this disclaimer now: ** I am a driver like anyone else and may or may not be doing things the way you would. I am sensible when it comes to fuel and minimizing my expenses as much as possible. ** The truck that I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra