Made in America Chrome Stacks

Blog Comments

Thank you, HILLBROTHERSO/O.
    A good lock on the trailer doors and some common sense will keep out of most trouble. as Bigsemitruckscom said...if your in a seedy place, use your head and don't park there.
    If I'm not mistaken, using your jakes in the lowest setting possible isn't so bad during bad weather conditions. I'm always open to learning new things, so if this advice is way off, feel free and correct me. Needless to say, typically, if the roads are icy, or super snow packed, I'm parked anyway.
    Thank you for the additional tip, pappy.
    smoking meats when you are home and keeping refrigerated in your truck can really make a difference and you can eat cold or heat it up smoked pork chops are great and make a good snack also cold or hot
    Real stuff. Thank you for these important tips, bigsemitruckscom.
    Always be alert. Being able to track stolen items is good. not losing them is better. If possible back up to a wall. Invest in a good lock that grabs both bars on the back doors. Pay attention to your routes. If your driving through a seedy looking place, don't stop. Plan to sleep out of town and drive in. Dont sleep by the docks. People in the area know the schedule and what kind of stuff you have.
    You're welcome, littlesusie and NHC.
    This is all good to know! Thanks!
    Thanks, littlesusie. It's written by Olympia1
    Thank you for the suggestions for trucking companies! Little Susie
    Loved your song!! littlesusie
    Quote Originally Posted by SirrWest
    I ordered the red 1lb bag of tobacco and did a little research, found out the tobacco I recieved from RoadtTrucker doesn't have all those chemicals that the packed cigarettes have. I roll my own and can say that this is an enjoyable smoke, smooth, and you don't seem to want to back to back chain smoke em. I'm really surprised and it has my seal of approval. Thanks.

Thank you for your approval and comments, SirrWest. We couldn't agree much how fresh tobacco can actually increase the smoking pleasure especially that it is made of 100% tobacco with no chemicals. Did you roll it using the manual injector or the electric machine? We're glad to know that you liked it.
    I ordered the red 1lb bag of tobacco and did a little research, found out the tobacco I recieved from RoadtTrucker doesn't have all those chemicals that the packed cigarettes have. I roll my own and can say that this is an enjoyable smoke, smooth, and you don't seem to want to back to back chain smoke em. I'm really surprised and it has my seal of approval. Thanks.
    For the sake of the drivers wife I think they deserve to receive flowers and gifts
    Updated 01-06-2017 at 10:58 AM by Admin
    I'd say a good pair of work boots. Look for some red wings they are pretty tough wear, or some waterproof boots.
    Thanks for your feedback, Cabo1013. You might want to share your favorite homemade meals or a recipe, perhaps. And by the way, fruits are ideal, too, for they can fill you faster.
    That is the one thing about going on the road that I am most concerned about... Eating healthy and staying in shape. Thanks for some insight on this, found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio33M
    I am going to trucking school in January and I checked out a lot of gps. I am going to get this one with the camera for the rear.
    Yeah this GPS has an input video for your back-up camera. By the way, which trucking school will you go to Scorpio33M?
    I am going to trucking school in January and I checked out a lot of gps. I am going to get this one with the camera for the rear.

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra