Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

Marie

1. How to Travel with Ease and Comfort

Hitting the road during weekends or long vacations can be both fun and tiring. When you are out in the open, one of the most important things to do is to make travel time comfortable in possible ways you can, so that you can get most out of every second you are away from a busy life.

Here are packing suggestions good for a weekend travel:
    3 shirts or blouses
    3 pants or skirts
    4 pairs of underwear or panties
    2 pairs of socks
    Travel boots or regular ...

Updated 01-24-2014 at 03:32 AM by Marie

Categories
    General
  2. How to Stay Safe While Driving During Winter

It's pretty much the same situation every winter but operating a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) during the icy months can be challenging for the professional trucker.

One is dealing with rapidly changing weather and road conditions. Icy roads and blinding blizzards are just some of hazardous conditions truck drivers should be prepared of.

Let us take a look at some of the tips that drivers should use and issues they need to be aware of when it comes to staying safe ...
    Categories
    General
  3. Freight Brokers: How to get a Surety Bond

As FMCSA confirms October 1st as the deadline for freight brokers to obtain a $75K bond, it is important to stay compliant so as not to receive notice if the bond is not secured. FMCSA stated that this "increase in financial security for freight broker bonds must be placed by October 1st."

Otherwise, any broker or forwarder found to be non-compliant will not be able to retain their licenses. Proof of bonding is a pre-requisite to licensing, so make sure your $75,000 freight broker ...

Updated 11-04-2013 at 03:28 AM by Marie

Categories
    Trucking
  4. How to Get Satellite Signal for Vu Qube Satellite TV Antenna

Wondering which VuQube TV Antenna is the right one for you and how to operate it effectively? One example I can give is the the popular Vu Qube V10. Highly recommended for long-haul truckers because it is easy to install and fast in satellite signal acquisition. The fully automatic V10 equivalent is the Quest Portable Satellite TV Antenna that works with DirecTV and the Tailgater Portable Satellite TV Antenna, that works with Dish.

vu-qube-banner.jpg

Check this ...

Updated 01-06-2017 at 11:10 AM by Admin

Categories
    Trucking
  5. How to Maximize Cargo Security and Control

I was watching a footage of an actual theft recorded via CCTV in the local news and I was shaking my head how thieves can be so smart these days. What actually happened was the truck driver took a break and left his truck parked when two guys, approached it. Since he had locks somewhere attached to the truck the two men took a hard time to destroy the trailer door. So when the driver returned, he caught the guys but then they beat him almost to death. He was left unconscious.

Cargo ...
    Categories
    Trucking
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra