Made in America Chrome Stacks

View RSS Feed

Admin

1. Allison Transmission Resource Guide

ALLISON TRANSMISSION GENERATION MODELS EXPLAINED
    Posted by Tyler | Oct 6, 2016 | Allison

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)]ALLISON TRANSMISSIONS & GENERATIONS – A QUICK HISTORY

Allison was founded in 1909, and is today known as Allison Transmission. Allison was owned by General Motors up until 2007, when it was sold

Updated 10-11-2016 at 01:16 AM by Admin

Categories
    Trucking
  2. Feedback - cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Just to clarify a little. The 12 volt heater boxes do NOT cool. They are not designed to cool. They are only designed to heat and are used to keep cooked food warm while you bring it from one place to another.

Personally I do NOT recommend that you use a cooler/warmer for heating, especially on the road. First it takes forever to heat it up and second it tends to be a breeding ground for bacteria and being on the road, it is not quit as easy to make sure it gets cleaned properly
  3. Top Things for Truckers while Living on the Road

Quote Originally Posted by tajw View Post
    Well, this is a bit more than ten things, but it's a list I made up of what I consider essentials. Please feel free to comment on needed modifications. With apologies to Marie, I'm a guy and I know the Ladies need additional stuff that I'm pretty much clueless about.

Things to take on the road

Money and Documents:
    • Wallet
    • Debit Card
    • Cash
    • Social Security Card
    • Driver’s License and DOT medical card and insurance card

Updated 10-02-2013 at 12:51 AM by Marie

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Juicing For Life

Quote Originally Posted by jerryboy View Post
    Juicing raw veggies and fruit is something I believe in 100%. What juicer do I recommend? The Breville Elite best juicer in my opinion. Why juice you ask? One reason is that the enzymes, vitamins and minerals are immediately available to your body. Whole fruits and vegetables have to go through the digestive process before the nutrients are available to your body. Your digestive process may take hours to complete.

I do love to juice and I have been doing it for years. I love what it
    Tags: health
    Categories
    Uncategorized

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra