The Thor 750 watt modified sine wave power inverter has full output power of 750 watts with a max surge handling ability of 1500 watts. Featuring low noise self adjusting cooling fan, and ground fault sensing that is designed to protect you against being shocked.
It also has Smart Surge Control (SSC) that ensures smooth start-up of appliances and has an overload protection, so that the inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
See Thor Power Inverter Feature Comparison Chart.
Specifications of Thor 750 Watt TH750:
- Surge capacity (peak power): 1500 watts
- Dimension: 10.5"W x 6.0"L x 2.12"H
- Weight: 3.10 lbs.
- Output voltage: Approx. 115 volt AC RMS 60 Hz
- Low voltage alarm: < 10.7 volts DC
- Low voltage shutdown: 10.5 ± 0.3 volts DC
- Thermal shutdown: Automatic
- Wave form: Modified Sine Wave (MSW)
- Output connection: North American standard receptacle(s)
- Fuses: Internal
- Input cords/cables: Battery clips
- Operating temperature: 10-20°C (50-68°F)
- Storage temperature: 0-40°C (32-104°F)
- Operating/Relative humidity: 5-95% non-condensing
- ON/OFF Switch
- Low Battery Voltage
- Overload Protection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Voltage Protection