22" Skyworth LED 12 Volt TV DVD Combo SLC2219A
AC/DC TV/DVD with 21.6" LED Back Light Panel.
- Low Voltage Operation circuitry
- Special 12 Volt Surge Protection
- Sleek Modern Design
- HD/Blu-ray Compatible
- Improved Sound System - Great Volume
- 42 Watts (3.5 Amps max) w/o DVD
- Includes AC/DC Adaptors
- VESA 100 Compatible Mounting
21.6" Wide Screen 12-Volt LED TV with DVD Player.
Skyworth’s latest 12 Volt TV is the 22" model SLC2219A, which utilizes LED back lighting. LED TVs weigh less and have better contrast then comparable TV using LCD backlighting. They also use less power, thereby producing less heat, as an added benefit.
If you are not particularly fond of the size of the smaller Skyworth TVs and have wanted something larger, you will be please with the 22" (21.6") with it's built in DVD player.
Skyworth's LED TV models include Special 12 Volt Surge Protection and Low Voltage Operation circuitry making them the best TVs with internal DVD that Skyworth has manufactured yet. And the dual 5 Watt speakers are Loud. So you can hear them in your Truck.
"I love my new Skyworth TV! I used to have a 15" Skyworth but gave it away when I started having some DVD problems. The newer, larger 22" screen is awesome and the sound system is greatly improved! I live off-grid and the TV runs off of a marine battery charged by solar panels. There doesn't seem to be a limit to how long I can run it!"
The 22" (21.6") a little to large for your space? Skyworth, one of the leading TV manufacturer's in China, also makes a 19" LED widescreen 16:9 format w/ATSC Digital Tuner.
Backed by a 90 Day Warranty. 1 Full Year on Parts.
Specification of the 22" (21.6") Skyworth 12-Volt LED TV DVD Player:
- 21.5" Diagonal LED Thin Screen (Screen Size 18 3/4" x 10 1/2)
- With Stand: 21 1/8" W x 15 1/4" H x 7 3/4" D
- Without Stand: 21 1/8" W x 13 7/8" H x 2" D
- Weight: 10 lbs. (Shipping Weight 14 lbs.)
- Power Requirements: 42 Watts (3.5 Amps max) w/o DVD
- Left Side Inputs (From the Bottom Up): Video & Left/Right Audio In, RF Antenna Input: 75 Ohms Coax F Connector, USB Input (for factory use ONLY)
- Bottom Inputs (from Left to Right): Power Connector for both 12 Volts and 120 Volt Adaptor, HDMI 1 (for HD or Blu-ray Players), VGA (D-sub 15 Pin for Computer Monitor), PC Audio In, S Video In, Component Video (HD Ready).
- Left Side Outputs: Coaxial Out (Connects to a Digital Audio Device), Left/Right Audio Out, Earphone Jack
- DVD is on the upper right side - (Label faces rear of TV) (Plays DVD, VCD, Audio CD, JPEG, CD-R/W, CDDA, WMA, CD-G, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-10, DVD-18)
Note: The Left Side I/O Jacks are about 3" in from the Left Edge. The same channel continues along the bottom for the bottom jacks. In other words. the wiring all comes out the left side from both side and bottom connections
Note to RVers: These flat panel TVs do not have the Veiwing Angles of the older CRT TVs. For those of you who like to place them up high, RoadTrucker recomends that you use a wall mount, so that you can angle the TV down. The verticle view angle is very limited, more so on the smaller TVs. They are not designed to be veiwed on a steep upward angle.
Features of the 22" (21.6") Skyworth:
- 16.7 Million Colors
- HD/Blu-ray Compatible (480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p) - Integrated TV Tuner (NTSC + ATSC)
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog: 1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Dual Front speakers (Great Volume on this TV at 5 Watts each)
- Special Surge Protection electronics to help keep Voltage spikes from damaging the TV, when you shut off the vehicle while the TV is still on.
- Special Low Voltage ability to run when battery voltage is lower by 15% (10.2 Volts). Even as low as 10.2 Volts. Fantastic design.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- 181-PLL Channel Tuning (Cable-Ready Tuner)
- 3D Comb Filter & De-Interlace Scanning / Progressive Scan
- 16:10 Aspect Ratio
- Viewing Angles: H/V 170/160
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (More than Good enough for HD or for a Computer Screen)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Response Time: 5ms
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- Trilingual (English/Spanish/French) on-screen display
- Closed Caption V-Chip Parental Block (Block Access to Specific Channels or the DVD Player)
- Sleep Timer
- Zoom, Picture Freeze, Channel Swap & Channel Edit
- Dolby Digital output
- Warranty: 90 Days on Labor; 1 Full Year on Parts.
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna? See a selection of TV Antennas.
Don't Wait! Place Your Order Now.