32" AC/DC 12-Volt TV Widescreen LED SLTV3219A
Tired of Squinting? Ready to Step Up To a New 32"?
- AC/DC Surge Protection Circuitry
- Tuners: Analog and Digital
- Low Energy Consumption
- 31.5" LED Panel
- Vesa 100 Compatible
Note: The 32" TV Does Not Have an Internal DVD.
The new 32" Skyworth AC/DC LED Television is the largest 12 Volt TV Skyworth makes. It features low energy consumption and direct LED back lighting. If you′re not really fond of the 22" TV, then this large 32" 12 Volt TV is the one for you.
Want a DVD? We made it easy for you to add an External 12 Volt DVD. Just check the box before clicking on the "Add to Cart" button and we will add the GPX 12 Volt DVD player which you can not only use with your new 32" Skyworth, but you can also just watch DVDs directly on it's 7" screen. And don't worry about buying a cable. The DVD player has one in the box.
Certifications - FCC on the Unit and UL on the AC/DC Adaptor.
Using the Optional DVD is Easy
Just plug the single end of the 3.5mm to RCA Audio/Video Cable into the AV Out jack on the Optional DVD player. Make sure you plug it in completly, so that it fully seats. Plug the 3 AV wires (Red, White and Yellow) on the opposite end to the TV's Left/Right Sound In and **Composite Video In. Usually these are Red, White and Yellow, but since the Skyworth 32" shares the Composite Video & Component Y Video input jack, the colors are Red White and Green.
Specification of the 32" (31.5") Skyworth 12-Volt TV LED:
- 31.5" Diagonal LED Thin Screen (27 5/8" x 15 5/8")
- With Stand: 29" x 20" x 8"
- Without Stand: 29" x 17.1/8" x 3.25"
- With Stand: 29" x 19 1/8" x 6 7/8"
- Weight: 13 lbs. (Shipping Weight 15 lbs.)
- Power Supply & Consumption: 55 Watts Max Consumption
- Left Side Inputs: Antenna RF In, Left/Right Sound In and **Composite Video In, **Component (Ypbpr) Video In, Power In
**Note: Composite Video & Component Y share the same input jack
- Bottom Input: **USB/Service Port, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, VGA (Computer Video), PC Audio In
**Note: USB Will Not Play Movies, but will show .JPG images as a slide show.
- Left Side Outputs: Left/Right Audio Out
- Bottom Ooutputs: Earphone Out, Coaxial Out
Features of the 22" (21.6") Skyworth:
- 16.7 Million Colors
- HD/Blu-ray Compatible (480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p) - Integrated TV Tuner (NTSC + ATSC)
- Video: 1366 X 768 Resolution
- 16: 9 Aspect Ratio
- Dual Front speakers (Great Volume on this TV at 10 Watts each)
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog: 1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Color Active Matrix LED Display
- Special Surge Protection electronics to help keep Voltage spikes from damaging the TV, when you shut off the vehicle while the TV is still on.
- Special Low Voltage ability to run when battery voltage is lower by 15% (10.2 Volts). Even as low as 10.2 Volts. Fantastic design.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- Trilingual (English/Spanish/French) on-screen display
- Closed Caption V-Chip Parental Block (Block Access to Specific Channels or the DVD Player)
- Sleep Timer
- Dynamic Brightness Control
- Zoom, Picture Freeze, Channel Swap & Channel Edit
- Dolby Digital output
- VESA Mount: 100mm x 100mm
- Warranty: 90 Days on Labor; 1 Full Year on Parts.
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna? See a selection of TV Antennas.
Don't Wait! Place Your Order Now.