RCA 12 Volt LED TV DVD Combo 13" DECK13DR
- 13" Thin Widescreen
- Low Power 18 Watts (1.5 Amps)
- DVD Plays MPG, VOB, AVI, DVD+R/W, DVD-R/W
- Includes Removable Tilt Stand
The new 13" RCA 12 Volt TV is also comes with LED backlighting. Benefits of LED backlighting include a Thinner Panel, 20% - 30% Less Power, Better Heat Dissipation, Brighter Display and Better Contrast Levels.
NEW RCA 13" 12 Volt LED TV/DVD
Backed by 1 full year Warranty on Parts. 90 Day on labor.
Specification of the 13" RCA 12-Volt LED TV DVD Player:
- 13" Thin Screen (Screen Size 11 3/4" x 6 1/2")
- With Stand: 13 1/2" W x 11 5/8" H x 4 3/4 D
- Without Stand: 13 1/2" W x 10 1/4" H x 2" D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 18 Watts (1.5 Amps max)
- Left Side Inputs: (From the Bottom Up): S-Video, RF Antenna In, USB.
- Bottom Inputs: 12 Volt/120 Volt Power Input, HDMI Input (for HD & Blu-ray Players), VGA Input, PC Audio Input, Component Video (HD Ready), Video/Left/Right Audio In
- Left Side Outputs: Coaxial Output Jack, Left/Right Audio, Headphone 3.5mm Jack
- DVD Loads from Right Side (Label toward back). (Plays MPG, VOB, AVI, DVD+R/W, DVD-R/W, DVD5, DVD9, DVD10, DVD18, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD1.0/1.1/2.0, HDCD, DVCD, PHOTO, JPEG, MP3, DIVX, XIVD, BIVX).
Features of the 13" RCA:
- High Definition Digital ATSC TV Tuner (and Analog Tuner for Cable & Satellite Receivers)
- Widescreen, 16:9 Full HDTV Signal Capability: 1080i/1080p/720p/480p
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog: 1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Note: Left Side I/O Jacks are about 3" in from the left side. Bottom I/O Jacks are about 3" in from the Bottom. All wiring can be run out to the left side while the TV is flat against the wall.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- TV Systems: ATSC & NTSC
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- 2 Built-in 5-Watt Speakers for Loud Sound
- Multi-language On Screen Display (OSD)
- V-chip Parental Control
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2
- High Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Viewing angle: H 80 degrees; V 40 degrees
- Sleep Timer Function
- Separate Bass, Treble & Balance Controls
- UL or ETL Listed
- Warranty 90 Days on Labor; 1 year on Parts
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna? See a selection of TV Antennas.