The new 13" RCA 12 Volt TV comes with LED backlighting. Benefits of LED backlighting include a Thinner Panel, 20%-30% Less Power, Better Heat Dissipation, Brighter Display and Better Contrast Levels.
NEW RCA 13" 12 Volt LED TV/DVD
Backed by 1 full year Warranty on Parts. 90 Day on labor.
Specification of the 13" RCA 12-Volt LED TV DVD Player:
- 13" Thin Screen (Screen Size 11 3/4" x 6 1/2")
- With Stand: 13 1/2" W x 11 5/8" H x 4 3/4 D
- Without Stand: 13 1/2" W x 10 1/4" H x 2" D
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 18 Watts (1.5 Amps max)
- Left Side Inputs: (From the Bottom Up): S-Video, RF Antenna In.
- Bottom Inputs: 12 Volt/120 Volt Power Input, HDMI Input (for HD & Blu-ray Players), VGA Input, Component Video (HD Ready), Video/Left/Right Audio In
- Left Side Outputs: Coaxial Output Jack, Left/Right Audio, Headphone 3.5mm Jack
- DVD Loads from Right Side (Label toward back). (Plays MPG, VOB, AVI, DVD+R/W, DVD-R/W, DVD5, DVD9, DVD10, DVD18, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD1.0/1.1/2.0, HDCD, DVCD, PHOTO, JPEG, MP3, DIVX, XIVD, BIVX).
Note to RVers: These flat panel TVs do not have the Veiwing Angles of the older CRT TVs. For those of you who like to place them up high, RoadTrucker recomends that you use a wall mount, so that you can angle the TV down. The verticle view angle is very limited, more so on the smaller TVs. They are not designed to be veiwed on a steep upward angle.
Features of the 13" RCA:
- High Definition Digital ATSC TV Tuner (and Analog Tuner for Cable & Satellite Receivers)
- Widescreen, 16:9 Full HDTV Signal Capability: up to 720p Verticle Resolution
- VESA 100mm x 100mm compliant (Thanks to Kevin Charles; San Luis Obispo, CA for the correct information)
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog: 1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Note: Left Side I/O Jacks are about 3" in from the left side. Bottom I/O Jacks are about 3" in from the Bottom. All wiring can be run out to the left side while the TV is flat against the wall.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- TV Systems: ATSC & NTSC
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- 2 Built-in 5-Watt Speakers for Loud Sound
- Multi-language On Screen Display (OSD) - English, Spanish
- V-chip Parental Control
- Brightness: 200 cd/m2
- High Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Viewing angle: H 80 degrees; V 40 degrees
- Sleep Timer Function
- Separate Bass, Treble & Balance Controls
- UL or ETL Listed
- Warranty 90 Days on Labor; 1 year on Parts
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna? See a selection of TV Antennas.