The NAXA LED 12 Volt TV/DVD is a Large 12 Volt TV with an ATSC Digital Tuner (and Analog Tuner for Cable & Satellite Receivers) and Full Function Remote Control. For limited space, the 19" is a nice balance between too large and too small.
With LED Backlighting Benefits:
- Thinner Panel
- Better Heat Dissipation
- Brighter Display
- Better Contrast Levels
Get a VESA Compatible Wall Mount for Your NAXA 19" Widescreen 12-Volt LED TV/DVD.
12 Volt LED TV/DVD Combo
Backed by a 90 Day Warranty. 1 Full Year on Parts.
Specification of the 19" NAXA 12-Volt LED TV DVD Player:
- 18.5" Thin Screen (Screen Size 16 1/4" x 9 1/8")
- With Stand: 17 3/8" W x 12" H x 6 3/4" D
- Without Stand: 17.3/8" W x 10 7/8" H x 2 1/4" D
- Weight: 8.4 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 25 Watts (2.1 Amps max)
- Left Side Inputs: (From the Bottom Up): CVBS (See Manual), Left/Right Audio In.
- Bottom Inputs: 12 Volt/120 Volt Power Input, USB, HDMI Input (for HD & Blu-ray Players), VGA Input, PC Audio Input, Component Video Input, RF Coax Input.
- Left Side Outputs: Coaxial Output Jack
- Bottom Output: Earphone Output
- DVD Loads from Right Side (Label toward back). (Plays DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, Audio CD, CD-R/RW, Photo-CD, JPEG, MP3)
Note to RVers: These flat panel TVs do not have the Veiwing Angles of the older CRT TVs. For those of you who like to place them up high, RoadTrucker recomends that you use a wall mount, so that you can angle the TV down. The verticle view angle is very limited, more so on the smaller TVs. They are not designed to be veiwed on a steep upward angle.
Features of the 19" NAXA:
- High Definition Digital ATSC TV Tuner (and Analog Tuner for Cable & Satellite Receivers)
- Widescreen, 16:9 Full HDTV Signal Capability: 1080i/1080p/720p/720i
- 2 5 Watt Speakers
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog: 1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Note: Both the Left Side and Bottom I/O Jacks are about 1" in from the Left and Bottom Edge, respectively.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- TV Systems: ATSC & NTSC
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 (HD 720p)
- Multi-language On Screen Display (OSD)
- V-chip Parental Control
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- High Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Separate Bass, Treble & Balance Controls
- Sleep Timer Function
- Table Stand or Wall Mountable (Wall Mount Not Included)
- UL or ETL Listed
- Warranty 90 Days on Labor; 1 year on Parts
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna? See a selection of TV Antennas.