The new 16" NAXA 12 Volt TV comes with LED backlighting for a Thinner Panel, Low Power, Brighter Display and Better Contrast.
NEW NAXA 16" 12 Volt LED TV/DVD
12 Volt LED TV/DVD Combo
Backed by 1 full year Warranty on Parts. 90 Day on labor.
Specification of the 16" NAXA 12-Volt LED TV DVD Player:
- 15.5" Thin Screen (Screen Size 13 1/2" x 7 5/8")
- With Stand: 15 3/4" W x 13" H x 4 1/4" D
- Without Stand: 15 3/4" W x 11 1/4" H x 2" D
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Sound Output 2 3 Watt Speakers
- Power Requirements: 24 Watts (2 Amps max)
- Right Side Built-In SD/MMC/MS Card Slot and USB Port
- Left Side Inputs: (From the Bottom Up): CVBS (See Manual), Left/Right Audio In.
- Bottom Inputs: 12 Volt/120 Volt Power Input, USB, HDMI Input (for HD & Blu-ray Players), VGA Input, PC Audio Input, Component Video Input, RF Coax Input.
- Left Side Outputs: Coaxial Output Jack
- Bottom Output: Earphone Output
- DVD Loads from Right Side (Label toward back). (Plays DVD, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, Audio CD, CD-R/RW, Photo-CD, JPEG, MP3)
Note to RVers: These flat panel TVs do not have the Viewing Angles of the older CRT TVs. For those of you who like to place them up high, RoadTrucker recommends that you use a wall mount, so that you can angle the TV down. The vertical view angle is very limited, more so on the smaller TVs. They are not designed to be viewed on a steep upward angle.
Features of the 16" NAXA:
- Widescreen, 16:9 Full HDTV Signal Capability: 1080i/1080p/720p/720i
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog: 1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Note: Both the Left Side and Bottom I/O Jacks are about 1" in from the Left and Bottom Edge, respectively and face left and bottom.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- TV Systems: ATSC & NTSC
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 (VGA/PC)
- 2 Built-in3-Watt Speakers for Sound
- Multi-language On Screen Display (OSD)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- High Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Separate Bass, Treble & Balance Controls
- Sleep Timer Function
- Closed Caption
- Wall Mountable (Wall Mount Not Included)
- UL or ETL Listed
- Warranty 90 Days on Labor; 1 year on Parts
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna? See a selection of TV Antennas.