NAXA 12 Volt LED TV DVD Combo Digital Tuner NTD1552 16"
- High Definition Digital ATSC TV Tuner
- Plays DVD, VCD, Audio CD, JPEG
- LED Backlighting Include a Thinner Panel and Brighter Display
- V-chip Parental Control
- 25 Watts (2 Amps max)
The new 16" NAXA 12 Volt TV is also
comes with LED backlighting. Benefits of LED backlighting include a
Thinner Panel, 20% - 30% Less Power, Better Heat Dissipation, Brighter
Display and Better Contrast Levels.
NEW NAXA 16"
12 Volt LED TV/DVD
12 Volt LED TV/DVD Combo
Backed by 1 full year Warranty
on Parts. 90 Day on labor.
Features of the 16" NAXA
12-Volt LED TV DVD Player:
- Widescreen, 16:9 Full HDTV Signal Capability:
- Power Requirements: 25 Watts (2 Amps max)
- Dimensions are 15 3/4"w (same
w/stand) x 10 1/2"h (12"h w/stand) x 1 3/4"d (about 4 3/4"
w/stand) (4 lbs)
- 16" Thin Screen (Screen Size 13 1/2" x 7 3/4")
- DVD Loads from Right Side (Label toward back).
- Right Side Built-In SD/MMC Card Slot and USB Port
- Frequency Range: Antenna: 2-69; Cable: 1-135; Analog:
1-125; Digital: 1-135
- Left Side Inputs: (From the Bottom Up): Left/Right Audio
& Video #1 In, Component Video #2 (HD Ready), Left/Right
Audio & Video #2 In.
- Left Side Outputs: Coaxial Output Jack, Headphone 3.5mm
- Bottom Inputs: 12 Volt/120 Volt Power Input, USB, HDMI
Input #1 (for HD & Blu-ray Players), HDMI Input #2 (for HD
& Blu-ray Players), VGA Input, Component Video #1 (HD
Ready), RF Coax Input, PC Audio Input
Both the Left Side and Bottom I/O Jacks are about 1" in from
the Left and Bottom Edge, respectively.
- Operating temperature 0 C to 40 C (32 F to 104 F)
- TV Systems: ATSC & NTSC
- Resolution: 1366 x 768
- 2 Built-in 5-Watt Speakers for Loud Sound
- Multi-language On Screen Display (OSD)
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- High Contrast Ratio: 600:1
- Separate Bass, Treble & Balance Controls
- Sleep Timer Function
- Wall Mountable (Wall Mount Not Included)
- UL or ETL Listed
- Warranty 90 Days on Labor; 1 year on Parts
Keep Your Flat-Panel TV Sleekly and Securely Anchored to the Wall.
Need a Good Antenna?